The summer is getting hotter day by day, and it’s the time to spring- if our closets for the sunny season. To be a fashionista and play on the trend point is actually a challenging task for all the beautiful girls out there! Wearing a noodle strap top or a skirt is out of fashion now! We all know, the trend is completely different and unique. Wearing the simple but classy outfits and matching it with the minimal accessories, nude lips and a very light makeup is the actual catch!
Let’s see some of the best outfits for this summer, which gives you a chic yet classy look with minimal efforts!
So, let’s get started…
A-Line dresses: These dresses are designed in such a way that, it’s fit at the hips and gradually widens towards the hem, which the impression of the shape of a capital letter ‘A’. The best advantage of these dresses is that it hides your tummy fat! It is specially designed for chubby girls to look glamorous and trendy.
- We even have denim playing around with this pattern, but they often have buttons down the center seam.
- You can add a bit of drama for the attire by adding on the belts which gives an elegant look.
Culottes, gauchos, palazzo pants: In this summer, take off from your favorite pair of jeans and try out the loose cropped trousers i.e., culottes or palazzo pants. Pair it up with a graphic tee or an oversized top to be at your high comfy. Again, pairing up with unique tops is left to your choice and the place you want to visit.
- If you have a pale culotte, you can either go for a contrast top- match it up with a bold lip color to add extra boldness for the outfit. But if you are pairing it up with the same pale shade, and then keep it as simple as possible by wearing a very thin neck piece and with a very classy clutch or a tote.
- Remember, the handbags play a key role in making the outfit look glam!
Skirts: The choice in this particular section is numerous. Let’s peep into it now!
- You can pair a simple denim skirt with an off- shoulder or a cold- shoulder top.
- A graphic tee with a printed skirt will be the coolest outfit for your outing.
- A thigh- high slit skirt and a plain simple top will give you the stunning look you want in this summer!
- Bright one-shoulder dress paired with a bold heel is the best look for parties, this summer to maintain the hotness!!
- Printed dresses give the best girly look, especially the floral prints. These easy breezy dresses not only comfort your whole day but also help you look stylish irrespective of the place you are in!
- Skater skirt can have a wow look when paired with a simple tee and a satin bomber jacket.
- A popover blouse with a striped midi skirt can make one of the best outfits for work.
- T-shirt dresses are on point this summer. Never forget to own one for yourself!
- The flared skirt can be more attractive when worn with a plain tee and denim jacket. Any normal plain outfit gets an additional glance once a denim jacket is on your shoulder.
- You can never forget to add a polka-dot dress for your wardrobe this season.
Jumpsuits: The jumpsuits are the most comfortable ones to wear in summer if you are not comfortable with the dresses or skirts. They add the classy yet chic look when paired with a simple low- cut pumps, strappy sandals, pointy-toed pumps, wedge sandals or even simples slides would work.
Rompers: These are the one piece combination of shirt and shorts.
- A shapeless denim romper is the best suit for summer. It’s comfortable and easy. When you have not planned what to wear for the dinner and you’re running out of time, these are your saviors’. Effortlessly you can have the look you were expecting tonight! But don’t forget to match them with the perfect tote or sling bag and a pair of perfect pumps for the outfit.
- Apart from denims, we also have floral prints, polka dots or a plain dark romper will make you look awful. The pale neutrals look doesn’t play well with this outfit. You have to either choose the bold colors or the denims to nail it!
Makeup and accessories:
- The best accessories for this summer are the finger rings and bracelets.
- If you are opting for a neckpiece, make sure the dress is deep ‘v’ or deep round. Never wear one, on the boat neck or high neck as it gives the impression of too loud and clumsiness.
- The finger ring’s stone must go with the color of the dress, and bracelets must be very thin and shiny. Only its presence is important, but don’t highlight it.
- Makeup plays a crucial role in summer. Keep it as simple as possible, just a mascara and eyeliner would be best for eye makeup, basic foundation cream and nude lips which are on new trend now would make the outlook perfect!
- Always remember your lips and makeup must not be loud. The easy breezy outfit must be the highlight!
- The handbags make the fashion statements this season. A simple outfit when matched up with a beautiful tote or a sling bag, the game point changes completely!
- And you can choose to wear sneakers, strappy sandals, wedge sandals, pointy-toed pumps or simple bellies as per the outfit.
- A messy hair bun, a sleek ponytail or just a hair updo will be the best in this weather. But again, if you are comfortable with a free-hairstyle, you can definitely go for it!
Whatever the outfit is, just own it like a queen! Forget about the stretch marks, baby fat, acne everything, just flaunt it. It’s ok to be chubby; it’s ok to have acne marks! No one is born beautiful; it’s the inner beauty and the confidence which makes you look beautiful. Smile at the sarcasm you receive from the society, they are just jealous of you and you must be proud of it! If you have this attitude in you, any outfits will definitely look best because of you!
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!