Many pains complicate our lives daily, but one of the ones that most affect us, as annoying as it is, is the toothache, which, incidentally, especially occurs at night. Let’s see below why and howto avoid it.
Toothache is due to inflammation in the pulp or adjacent structures of the teeth, which is caused by several reasons, including caries, trauma, gum problems or dental malocclusion, which is the misalignment of the teeth or the way the upper and lower teeth fit together.
The undesirable pain can be felt throughout the day, but it is at night when you suffer most. However, the increase has nothing to do with it being night, but with the time when most people go to bed.
How to prevent nocturnal toothache with the help of dentist nearby?
To avoid having to endure a toothache occurring at night, the best way is to control daily oral health. How? With good brushing, flossing and visiting the nearby dentist at least every six months by searching for a dental hospital near me, to get teeth cleaning.
However, if it still cannot be avoided, it is best to put ice on the pain region or rinse with warm water and salt. On the other hand, an investigation by a renowned Foundation reveals that heating olive oil helps patients with rheumatoid arthritis soothe pain and decrease inflammation.
Few Seed, there are advised that to treat the discomfort from the wisdom teeth, you can heat two teaspoons of this oil until it is warm, and rub it on the affected areas.
In the same order of ideas, a study by the renowned University reveals that chewing gum is beneficial to alleviate the discomfort caused by the removal of a wisdom tooth. He explains that simply chewing it helps to massage the sore area and reduces pain temporarily.
Finally, we tell you that according to the renowned health organization, garlic is rich in a sulfur compound called allicin, which serves as an analgesic. You only need to cut a piece of garlic and place it in the area where you feel pain for 5 minutes.
As you will see, you can resort to home remedies to calm the toothache that occurs at night, but in cases that it becomes more acute, it can only be solved with a visit to the dentist.
Why do we have a toothache?
- The first thing to know is that toothache occurs due to inflammation in the pulp or adjacent structures of the teeth, caused by tooth decay, trauma, gum problems or dental malocclusion, that is, poor alignment of the teeth. Teeth or the way the upper and lower teeth fit together.
- Throughout the day we feel pain, but it is at night when we suffer most, because when we go to bed the blood flow in the head increases, causing the increase in pressure in the pulp.
- The normal thing is that in these cases the pulp is irritated, with the most sensitive nerves, so that when the loose blood in the head increases, so does the pressure of the tooth.
- The increase in pain has nothing to do with it being at night, but rather with the fact that it is the moment in which most people go to bed, which sometimes leads people to the association of pain with the night.
- And that has to do? Well, it turns out that when we go to bed, the blood flow in the head increases causing the increase in pressure in the pulp. The normal thing is that in these cases the pulp is irritated, with the most sensitive nerves, so that when the loose blood in the head increases, so does the pressure of the tooth. Because of the above, it is that sometimes people associate pain with the night.
So, here as you can see there are endless reasons for these night pains to occur. In order, to avoid them please try to follow as many precautions you can and take proper care. Even maintaining oral hygiene will help you to get over the pain. Remember always nothing is as good as taking caring of your dental issues.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!