With the trucking industry topping $700 billion in revenues by the end of 2017, there are over 500,000 trucking companies in the United States alone, deploying over 15 million trucks on the road. The majority of all trucking companies are mostly small businesses with around 6 trucks or less. Hence as a business owner who deals in the transportation or distribution business should have a fair idea of what kind of competition they are dealing with. In this post we would like to share with some great advice that can effectively make you achieve greater appeal for your ventures. So without any further a due, let’s take a quick look at each one of them:
Build a Strong Corporate Image
The stronger your brand is the more attention you would create for your customers, clients, and possible future prospects. That is why you need to deliver a power statement that speaks volumes about your establishment. Let be honest here, there aren’t any rooms for flowers and petals in your branding strategy for a logistics company that primarily runs on heavy-duty vehicles that run on gas for miles, shaking the debris on the road. Hence you are looking forward to creating a powerful impact that sticks true to your line of work. We recommend that you develop custom logo distribution team uniforms for your drivers, helpers, and the rest of your team members as this will not only make them appear more professional but it will also help in appealing the bystanders, passersby, and the general public to your company. Furthermore you should do the following as well:
- Create an attractive, eye-catching, and intuitive logo that gets instant recognition from your targeted audience.
- Be ready to invest in print media so that you can readily provide interested people with pamphlets, brochures, leaflets, and much more.
- Print out your visiting cards and contact cards so that they can be dished out to anyone who wants to contact you.
- Make sure that all of your company-owned vehicles carry at least some sort of branding that makes your business name, logo, or message visible to those traveling through the road.
- This doesn’t stop here, as all of your machinery, equipment, tools, and utensils should also at least carry some sort of branding for your company.
Use the Technology to Your Advantage
We are living in an era where the internet has penetrated our daily personal and professional lives. Hence there is heavy-duty shying away from the fact that your business needs this technology to break barriers and bring your brand to the forefront within the industry and beyond. Here are some quick actions that you should take without any further delays.
- Develop an engaging and interactive website that heavily deploys your brand theme to make online visitors instantly familiarize with your business.
- Join the bandwagon known as social media and create business profiles and pages on multiple popular platforms.
- Take your time out to create an industry-related blog as there are people out there who would like to read stuff with a fresh take and perspective on what goes around in your line of work.
- Register your business online on the various listing and customer review websites to gather increased traction for your ventures.
- You can also join and actively participate in user-generated content websites like Reddit and others.
Involve Your Community
It goes without saying that the stronger your business network is the better chances you have to make heads turn. You need all the attention you can get, so joining the Local Chamber of Commerce doesn’t sound like a bad idea. Furthermore you should plan on interacting with people and the community throughout the year. So create a calendar full of events that you want to participate in. Plan this ahead of time so that you are prepared. Jot down social gatherings, festive seasons, local events, and other occasions where you consider that your presence as a business can create a buzz around the community. Execution matters a lot so decipher the finest strategy which will work out best for you.
We hope this post was able to offer you some great insights regarding how you can go about creating an undeniable appeal for your transportation and distribution businesses. For more questions regarding the topic, please feel free to let us know of feedback in the comment section below.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!