online Aadhar card
Aadhar number is provided to every citizen residing in India for proof of address and identity. In this link of the documentary evidence provided by the government, now the Aadhar card can also be made for the newborn. UIDAI is launching a scheme to issue special Aadhaar card for the newborn.
The Indian Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI), which issues Aadhaar card to the citizens of the country, has now announced the release of child support for children. This Aadhar Card is designed for children under 5 years of age. UIDAI has given this information through a tweet.
How Much Different would be Bal Aadhaar from common Aadhaar:
- UIDAI has made the clarification that biometric details such as iris scans or fingerprint scans will not be required in the case of getting the Bal Aadhaar. Wherever the child needs identification, his parents will accompany him. However, as soon as the child’s age crosses five years, it will be issued a common Aadhaar card. It will contain all the biometric details.
The Aadhaar for the children to be released will be blue. Although child Aadhaar is not necessary, according to government sources, when the child will grow up and apply for government scholarships or higher education grants, then he will need Aadhaar. Even for applying to the foreign university, it is also necessary to have a child Aadhaar.
Learn how to get these Aadhar cards
Online Aadhaar card:
- Click on this website https://uidai.gov.in/ to create online Aadhar card.
- After clicking a page will appear, fill in the information asked in the application form
- Click on the submit button
The Offline way of getting Bal Aadhaar:
- with the child go to the aadhar card centre and fill out the form, take the life certificate of any of the child and parents. The photo of the child will be taken at the centre, which will be found on the hair base, will be linked to the base card of anyone in the child base parent.
- Submit your registered mobile number for no child’s biometric discount. After confirmation and registration, the confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile number, within 60 days of the receipt of the confirmation message, the child’s base will be sent to the registered address of the parent.
- If the biometric details are not updated, the card will be suspended, however, after updating the age of 5 years, the child’s biometric details will need to be updated. This work can be done for free at any close base centre. If you do not update your child’s biometric details for 7 years then the card will be suspended.
- After this, at the age of 15, you will have to update the biometric details for the second and the last. Child base will be necessary to achieve child education and scholarship abroad. It is worth mentioning that the Aadhaar card has been made compulsory for all the necessary tasks including taking a new SIM card and opening a bank account.