With so many different PMS systems on the market, it can be difficult to know which one is best for your hotel. There’s no question that these systems are perfect for hotels, because they streamline bookings, check-ins and billing, provide real-time monitoring of your systems, assist in maximising revenue and generally make everyone’s tasks easier and more efficient. So how do you choose between them?
The solution is to check out the following ten PMS systems that are the best 2023 has to offer. Not every system will suit your exact needs, but you should find at least one that ticks all your boxes.
- SabeeApp: Tailored for the specific needs of independent hotels, SabeeApp has a simple calendar system, automated reporting and housekeeping. It offers a channel manager, booking engine, unified inbox and accepts payments.
- Mancloud: This is a complete web-based PMS system for hotels that includes a channel manager, booking engine, POS and payments manager. The integrated pricing manager is a great tool and ManCloud will integrate easily with other channel managers if you already have one installed.
- Cloudbeds: This system includes a channel manager, booking engine, payment system, and guest CRM. Cloudbeds also provides a rate comparison widget and the ability to calculate daily revenue reports in an easy to read format. The dashboard allows you to manage every aspect of your hotel’s daily operations.
- Sirvoy: This PMS system includes a reservation system, booking engine and channel manager, all of which are easy to use and very affordable. With Sirvoy, you can also run Google Hotel Ads and two-way integrations with popular OTAs, such as Expedia, Airbnb, Booking.com and hotels.com.
- Frontdesk Anywhere: With a booking engine, channel manager and a revenue management system, this software allows you to easily manage all your hotel’s operations. With Frontdesk Anywhere, you can even monitor content about your hotel from hundreds of social media platforms and OTAs. It’s easy to use, affordable and secure.
- MisterBooking: This is a highly flexible and high performing PMS system that includes a channel manager and booking engine, as well as a revenue optimisation tool. MisterBooking also integrates easily with a large selection of OTAs, payment gateways and revenue management systems.
- LittleHotelier: Everything you need to run a small hotel, including a front desk, booking engine and channel manager. LittleHotelier lets you check bookings on-the-go using your mobile phone, connect with your OTAs and even accept bookings via your Facebook page.
- Booking Factory: Specifically designed for small hotels, the Booking Factory offers a front desk, channel manager and booking engine. It’s easy to use, mobile friendly and fully automated – make payments, send invoices, create guest profiles and new bookings.
- Elina PMS: With this powerful PMS system you choose what to add-on: a channel manager, revenue management system or booking engine. The Elina PMS allows you to mix and match functionality with your existing software and makes managing your hotel simple and easy.
- Mews: Combine a PMS, booking engine, concierge, payment gateway, kiosk and housekeeping system and you have the Mews! It easily integrates with channel managers and all popular OTAs, and guests can even check-in online.
One additional piece of software you might find useful is pmsXtract, which is designed to extract all the data from a variety of PMS systems. pmsXtract is customised to your exact needs with reports delivered to your choice of destinations. Simple to install and easy to update, this system gives you the power to squeeze as much data as possible out of any PMS system you use.