Instagram has taken the social media world by storm. It is short, sweet, specific and easy to operate with minimal design and user interface layout. Being restricted to visual content in the form of images and videos only, Instagram offers business owners to showcase the essentials of their products and services easily. However, to use Instagram to it its full potential, business owners have to get more followers and get more people to like their posts. In this article, you will learn about some tips which can get you more Instagram likes.
- Why should you care about “likes”?
Likes are critical because it helps to give you publicity when a user likes your post, it automatically gets featured in the notifications of those people who follow that user. Thus more people will get to know about your post and will visit your page.
Likes help other people to trust your products and your business. It is obvious that when people see a post that has been liked and shared and commented upon by many people, they will also feel that the post is genuine, this more accurate for business pages. When a user sees one of your posts about your products get many likes, they will feel that your products are good and will consider looking them up.
Likes build a brand presence. Likes can help your business page to become a brand on its own. The more likes your posts get, the more popular your business becomes.
Getting more Instagram followers
If you want to get more likes on your posts, it is essential that you get more Instagram followers. The process of getting more likes and more followers are similar.
- Hashtags: When you post, remember to use your hashtags correctly. Do not use too many creative hashtags; make your hashtags simple and precise. However, include hashtags like “instagood” because they get featured more often and would help people to discover your posts. Research on the keywords that are popular in your industry and use them.
- Interactive posts: The idea is to make your audience feel that they are involved in your business. You can organize contests where you ask your followers to post selfies with your prod.ucts and write short captions about their experience, and then feature them on your Instagram page. It will give you free marketing, and also make your followers happy because they will get a chance to be featured.
- Share posts about other businesses also: Do not only post about yourself or your business, post about other products and services too. It is cross-promotion, while you expose another company to your followers. Similarly, other business owners will also share posts about you with their followers. Thus, you get access to a new audience.
- Videos: Self-help and educational videos are great for getting followers. You can create DIY videos and teach people about some basic day to day stuff, or provide informational or educational content. It will help to draw new followers and likes. The reason, people who do not follow your account will see that a new exciting video has been shared, and they will be interested in checking it, but if you only post about your products, new users might not get interested at all and might just skip your posts over.
You can try out the methods mentioned here in this article to get real Instagram likes.
Instagram is the best platform on social media to publish visual content in. Business owners can use the app to promote their products and services in a variety of ways. Not only in the form of pictures, but Instagram also allows users to post videos. You can post photos about your products, short videos about people using your products, or about their experiences. These posts will get you more Instagram followers and likes which will boost your social media image and build your online presence.
There are many methods to get more followers and likes, for instance, you can post photos of your satisfied clients and allow them to write about their experiences, you can ask your customers to upload their images with your products and then feature them on your page, et cetera. The key is to make your users feel involved and interact with them frequently. Hopefully, this article would have given you some ideas about how you can efficiently use your posts to get more popular.
Related link: Creative Instagram Bios
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!